Went to work/school/work/school/work/school. I'm serious. That is what my MWFs are. straight from 7:30-4pm.
Then I went to the gym, showered super quickly, and my home teachers came over. I was kind of hungry, so I made myself a tuna sandwich, took a 20 min power nap, and headed over to FHE. I really like my group, they were all nice. I then went to the library to study, but ran into my old roommate Danielle who now works in info commons. We talked for a bit and I went upstairs to one of my usual spots and started studying. I'd been at the library for like ZERO time when I got a text from Tara about slip/n/slide on a tarp at her place. I was GOING to be responsible and just say no, but Em wanted to go. SO we went. and ran out of gas on the way. but to make things worse, neither of us had our debit cards on us so we walked in the pouring rain to my apartment, then to the gas station, then back to her abandoned car on the side of the road.
Finally we got to tara's and instead we played football in the rain. until midnight. it was awesome.
and i need to sleep.
what a great day.
15.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment