But not this year. This year was the most stressful, painful, but surprisingly most rewarding fall ever. I made new friends and lost a few too. My grades suffered because of my hectic work schedule and lack of sleep. Despite the difficulties, I made new friends and learned a lot about myself.
There is one class in particular that I am really going to miss: Portuguese 101 with Desiree (she's the one in the black shirt in the middle).

I've taken language classes at BYU before, but nothing like this one. This class was special. We learned about another language and culture as usual. Our reasons for being there were different as usual. But something about this class was beyond what you would typically find in a 101 language course. I will miss these guys. Even if I am around for next semester, some students aren't continuing and some are leaving on missions.
SAD!
But I guess life goes on, and I'll survive.
Finals are going alright. I still have two left, and tomorrow is my birthday so I'm not going to do any (since none are scheduled on that day). My birthday looks like this: hair getting done, lunch with ashley, habitat, studying, and dinner with Laurel and Heidi I think. What a great day! :) I hope it goes well!

1 comment:
Happy, Happy, Birthday Sara Dear! Hope you have a fantabulous day :) !
Post a Comment