2.2.10

COUGH

I went for a run outside for the first time in a while today. It felt great (until I started to freeze as the sun started to go down). But since I've gotten home I can't stop coughing!! My throat/lungs are buuuurnin' and not in a good way.

Today I had a map quiz in my Middle/South American Geography class. For the two hours my friend Sarah and I studied in the Religion section of the library, probably annoying the poo out of anyone on that floor.

and speaking of poo.. it helped out with remembering some places:

1. Lago Titicaca. Just plain funny.
2. Lago Poopó
3. Potisí
4. Sucre







If you're drawing an approximation of #2-4 on a map, they kind of look like a sideways or upside-down face.

In Bolivia on the Altiplano the high plain they smoke a lot of Potosi.

The Sucre sweeten POTosi (honeybucket) has poopó in it.

and lago titicaca, well that's just a funny name.



and thus we remembered the names of these four places.

No comments: