4.4.10

Mission is a-comin

2 and a half weeks. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS until I go into the Missionary Training Center in Provo to learn to teach in cantonese. I just hope I can make it through... Its starting to hit me and there is SO much I have to get done still. aarrgh. Oh well, I can do it!

vaccines
figure out my blood type?
send letter to mission pres.
buy rest of stuff
take finals
pack/move out of apartment
throw farewell party
take care of insurance stuff


the list goes on but you get the point... Its just a lot to do. good thing my family will be here for the last few days before I go into the MTC so they can definitely help.

3 comments:

Chioma said...

Sara! You should add my blog to your list!

http://thebluebookcase.blogspot.com! Especially now that you've got Kerry Spencer traffic! :P

Mama Ber said...

HOLY cow!!! That is SO SOON!!!! AHHHH exciting and scary. You will be wonderful.

Sara said...

ANGELA! Blake is in town and he didnt know you were pregnant! you should call him!!