21.1.08

First Blog Ever

What a cliché way to title my first blog. However, due to a lack of creativity on my part, it will have to suffice.

My life is pretty much uninteresting at the moment, besides the few awkward yet funny moments this evening when Humpus was visiting us at our dorm. I can´t seem to understand how my seemingly innocent comments always turn out to be connotated in such horrible ways. A life full of being thats-what-she-said 'ed is unavoidable for me, Saradactyl. College student, Mormon, quite sheltered, yet having seen much of the world, I suppose I am a multi-faceted individual, but sometimes I wonder.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my gosh, just from reading your first post, I'm pretty sure that we might be EXACTLY the same person... or something like that...

maybe just joined at the hip or something like that

SWILUA said...

welcome to the bloggernacle, Saradactyl. ;-)