I'm going on a mission. My mom doesn't know yet (I'm planning on surprising her at Christmas) so please don't tell her if you know her.
Now that that has been established, I am facing a bunch of uncertainties:
Uncertainty #1
Where will I live for the next 18 months?
Uncertainty #2
Will I be able to sell my contract at BYU?
Uncertainty #3
What direction will my life take educationally when I return?
Uncertainty #4
When will my call arrive in the mail?
Where do I want to go? Preferably somewhere really exotic.
Where will I go? Probably somewhere in the US, but that'd be okay too. I know the calls are inspired, and that's enough for me.
My availability date is on January 10th. I might not be gone until April, it all depends on when/where I'm needed.
22.11.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! January! You are a rockstar.
Post a Comment