31.1.09

what a crazy week

This week was good, but spattered with some of the lowest lows from my entire college experience thus far. I am considering moving out of my apartment, and an opportunity has come up for me to potentially live in a really nice apartment complex for a little less than what I pay currently. I'd have my own room, a sweet kitchen with granite countertops, and only four girls in my apartment.
This all hinges on whether or not I will be able to sell my contract to a friend of mine who's interested, and what I think of the new ward. I am going to attend it tomorrow and just test it out. I have been praying about this a lot and know that its up to me to make the choice, and either way things will be okay, but at the same time I am worried about the consequences-- whether I stay here or I move. There seem to be a lot more PROs than CONs to move but I will really miss my roommates, and I would just hope we'd hang out still. But I have a few days to make my decision, and we'll see...

In other news, I went dancing last night again. It was a little slow at first, but definitely picked up by the end. Here are a few pictures from the night :)

No comments: