12.3.09

Each day gets better

This week has been so much better than the past few. Friday I went to the temple, had dinner with Andrea at India Palace (yum) and then went to the Draper Temple open house and dancing at a 1/2 EDP event. Saturday I was able to take a break from life and spend some time with myself. I went grocery shopping, worked out, napped, and just relaxed. I caught up on my episodes of Chuck :) and went to bed relatively early. Sunday I had paninis over at the white house, went to a fireside, and then played games over at Aaron, Paul, Adam, and G-Force's apartment. It wasn't anything particularly special, but this weekend was exactly what I needed to kick-start the week.

I have had a great week, productive yet relaxing (except for preparing for a presentation in my writing class). I ran into Ryan and Vanessa at the library on Tuesday :) and because of that got NO work done. Not that I minded, I'd rather talk to either of them over do homework any day. Wednesday I paid for my sins and spent the whole evening researching for that project/presentation. And now I'm procrastinating once again. I only have one more assignment due tomorrow, but I am going to have to venture back onto campus to do it... and after getting back from the gym all sweaty and nast I just want to veg.

Tomorrow is *suprise* another dance party! I think its time to break out the bright green tennis shoes for st. patty's day :)

other than that I have no idea what im going to wear aaaaaaaaaaaak.

not that big of a deal, sara.

I love life. Oh man... things are goood. rough sometimes, but awesome.

No comments: