It has been a very interesting past couple of weeks. I can't describe everything that has happened, but short synopsis is:
end of semester+finals
family in town
fun times with friends
It was really great to be able to see my family... Rebecca and I get along really well now, which is an improvement from when I was still living at home (I don't know if this would be true if i were actually STILL living at home). Rachel and Peter are leaving in a couple of weeks for Ghana. I need to get my Brazil visa paperwork filled out and sent in. Anna seems to be doing okay being home schooled. and life moves forward.
I still haven't entirely caught up on my sleep/life yet, but am definitely moving in that direction. I am trying to not worry about things as much as I do, and learning patience is helping me with that. I was reading in preach my gospel last night about patience, and it said something that will help me a lot I think. "Patience is the capacity to endure delay, trouble, opposition, or suffering without becoming angry, frustrated, or anxious. It is the ability to do God's will and accept His timing." Was this book written for me??? Wow. It's interesting how He puts us in positions for us to learn what we need to-- even if I'm not enjoying this lesson too much, it is interesting how things always work out in a way where we can learn from them.
Lara and I spent today going grocery shopping, talking, and sleeping. It was really good for her (and for me as well) to have a break and just take a day to relax. This evening I went to V's apt and watched Baby Mama. Fun stuff :) But now I am incredibly exhausted for some reason and am heading to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment