28.11.09

Wisdom Teeth

Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch.


I got my wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday, just in time for Thanksgiving. It was the best time to do it, because I don't want to miss school, and I also don't want to have to do it over Christmas break. However, there have been a few downsides. Even though Rebecca spent all day Wednesday with me and my cousins let me spend thanksgiving/friday with them, it hasn't been great.

In fact, I'm starting to get a little bit worried about it because I can't shut my mouth on the left side without biting down on my cheek. Its like it was stitched up wrong or something, so that the stitches are keeping the skin tight over my tooth. But its probably just a lot of swelling. The right side is just fine though, hardly any swelling at all.

Ouch. . . Ouch ouch ouch. I have a lot of grading to do today, but am not getting nearly enough done. It's a little difficult when you're on pain meds and your brain is fried.

In other news, I went to see New Moon today. Not nearly as hilariously entertaining as the first one, but a decent girly movie. Definitely worth a girl's afternoon.

Ouch. my teeth. hurt. a lot. a lot a lot.

3 comments:

Ceri said...

Sorry for the tooth pain, that is definitely no fun. If you need anything let me know. If you have any questions i'm here for you too:)

Jenn said...

So sorry for you, it stinks to be in pain and still have to keep functioning. I hope it gets better soon.

Mama Ber said...

:( Is there anything I can do for you?? I am back in town finally... man, I bet school is no fun at all :(