Sounds like a good plan. I started "preparing" to go on a mission even while I was dating Peter, because they say it makes you a better spouse and a better parent.
And I'm sorry your life is hard. :-( Call me if you want to vent!
I started getting ready to go on a mission when I met Chase. I thought he was just a distraction and even told my bishop that. Well, you see how that all turned out. Good luck with everything.
funny stuff. haha who knows. maybe some wonderful man will come into my life in the next six months. but as for now-- most definitely not planning on it
3 comments:
Sounds like a good plan. I started "preparing" to go on a mission even while I was dating Peter, because they say it makes you a better spouse and a better parent.
And I'm sorry your life is hard. :-( Call me if you want to vent!
I started getting ready to go on a mission when I met Chase. I thought he was just a distraction and even told my bishop that. Well, you see how that all turned out. Good luck with everything.
funny stuff. haha who knows. maybe some wonderful man will come into my life in the next six months. but as for now-- most definitely not planning on it
Post a Comment